It also seeks to build a cognitive database about the best systems for development of education and the agencies that provide these systems, and to have partnerships with them to provide services in the Gulf, Arab region and the world at large.
QE specializes in specific services, which include providing consultancy and studies in development of educational curricula and environmental systems; updating educational systems through modern technological programs; and introducing digital systems into libraries, universities and educational institutions. QE also develops digital curricula and smart applications that are used in schools; provides environmental, administrative and financial consultations, studies and research, in general, and the fields of education in particular, and prepares survey, field and office studies by a network of global and local experts, in the areas of environment, knowledge and development.
In addition to training, self-development in all fields, organization of training workshops and scientific forums, and a complete offer of capacity-building programs for all functional levels, QE’s services include field visits for optimal applications in many countries of the world, such as Singapore, South Korea, Germany, U.K., U.S., Sweden, and others.
Within the framework of partnerships and agreements, QE has concluded several agreements and memorandums of understanding (MoU’s) with international, regional and national agencies in all areas of its activities. Moreover, it owns a huge database on the best specialists and providers of research, consulting, educational and training services. QE deals with key organizations that are specialized and highly experienced in the field of education, knowledge, self-development, corporate development, smart applications, and scientific, field and survey studies.
Areas of Work
- Provide consultations on the development of educational and environmental curricula.
- Organize workshops, symposia and programs on capacity building and skill development.
- Development of educational systems through modern, sophisticated technological programs.
- Introduce digital systems into libraries at schools, universities and educational institutions.
- Development of digital curricula and smart uses.
- Introduce smart uses into educational fields.
- Provide administrative, financial and environmental advice and consultations in general, and in the field of education in particular.
- Prepare survey, field and office studies through a network of international and local experts in all areas of knowledge, development and environment.