Capacity Building & Training
1. Training & Capacity Building
- Corporate and Government Excellence
- Strategic Planning Courses
- Human Resources Courses
- Excellence in Service and Communication Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
2. Knowledge Specialized Workshops
- Knowledge Lunches – a lunch during which top business people/government heads will be invited to discuss important plans, ideas, or decisions in the Business Environment.
- Knowledge Gala Dinners – Gala Dinner events will be held to engage with our customers’ with regards a brand or service. This evening event will generally feature a three or four course meal where guests will be seated.
3. Accredit Specialized Diplomas
Diploma’s officially recognized as meeting the essential requirements, of academic excellence:
- Business and Management
- Criminal Justice
- Computer Science
- Natural Sciences
- Social Services
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Health Sciences
- Law and Legal Studies
4. Virtual Training
Virtual training is a training method in which a simulated virtual environment is used. In this environment an instructor is able to explain, show or test certain abilities that can contribute to the learning process.
There are different types of virtual training methods, divided in the instructor supported (virtual instructor led training) and the non-instructor supported.
In the instructor led training there are two screens; one for the instructor and one for the student. The instructors screen holds a number of tools to change and influence the environment. The students screen holds the controls over the decision / steering unit in this area. Where the instructor is free to create challenging scenarios in which all of the former know attributes can suddenly change.
This training will be communicated once it becomes available.